Wednesday, March 14, 2012

The continuing search for the perfect marmalade!

Okay I think I have found the truly perfect grapefruit marmalade recipe!


It is made with pink grapefruit and is stunningly easy, beautiful and delicious. No more peeling, removing seeds or whatever. 
The boiled grapefruit cut in half - so pretty!
Everything is chopped up!


The finished product!
One thing I loved was that after you boil the fruit they seem to have transformed into something quite different and magical, and the whole fruit is soft and edible. Quite amazing after years of thinly peeling, removing fibres and so on.


Maybe this is it. I can stop searching......

1 comment:

  1. My mouth is watering! The grapefruits and the marmelade look so pretty and yummy! I want this on toast tomorrow morning. Thanks for your visit to my blog and your wonderful comment!

    ReplyDelete